Wednesday, May 2, 2012

June 2nd event...

We are hard at work on our June 2nd fundraiser.  We have been getting some great donations for our raffle.  If you, your company, or anyone else you know would like to contribute, please let us know!  You can email us at finnzfundz@gmail.com.

Right now, we have a couple of things we specifically need help with.  Does anyone know a DJ that would be willing to donate some time for our event?  We'd love to have music from 6-7:30 in the background as people are eating/buying raffle tickets.  We have a band playing from about 7:30 to 9:30, and would love to do a dance party after the band.  If I had to pick, I would most prefer someone to play music for us after the band...let me know if you know of anyone.

Also, does anyone know someone who would be willing to come to our event and take pictures for us?  Again, ideally looking for no cost.  I didn't get the pictures I wanted to last year because I was so busy the day of the event.

Let me know, and a BIG thanks to everyone who has donated thus far.  We couldn't do it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment